January 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you, Jen, for the great pictures! For five years now, we've had the great privilege of joining the Anderson family for Thanksgiving. It has been such a blessing to our family. Honestly, I don't know what we would have done if the Andersons hadn't "adopted" us for this special time of year. The thoughts of being without family, let alone, cooking a TURKEY are too much for me. We've grown to love Sabe's family so much. They are wonderful, generous, loving, talented people. I am most grateful for them. I LOVE the people in my life. I wonder all the time why I should be so lucky.

1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I'm so glad that you have Jen and Sabe's family back East with you, even though it is hard for me to not have you here in Utah for such special holidays! We miss you!!!