January 26, 2010
Family Pictures by Jen 2009
I can't believe I forgot to post these! My favorite things from 2009!! Jen did it once again, gave me a gift I can never repay, and made us look better than we really do. I LOVE her for it! For the record, I'd STILL love her, even if she wasn't the most amazing photographer alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
I love all of the pictures, especially the one of you and Brian! Jennifer does an amazing job, but she still has to have the models to make it look even better! Your family is beautiful inside and out!
Amen to what mom wrote. LOVE these Michele. You and Bri look so great for having 5 children, hence the beautiful children themselves.
Wow! What beautiful family pictures of such a beautiful family! Thanks so much for sharing all the pictures with us.
I just love that picture of you and Brian.
Have I ever told you that you have one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen? Beautiful pics for a beautiful fam.
You have such a beautiful family! I love every single picture.
I would come back East just for a photo shoot with Jen. Yours was the cutest card on my wall of Christmas fame!!! I still have em all up too.
Such cute pictures of your wonderful family! We need your sister Jen around here to make us look good! ;)
Post a Comment