
McKenna came in 3rd place at her last home invitational!! My heart was in my throat when Cole yelled out, "THAT's McKenna!!" when the first girls rounded the bend of the final stretch. Honestly, though, she works so hard. She never misses practice and she does everything she's asked. She never tries to cut corners or cheat her way out of a tough practice. I LOVE this girl. I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, but she's the girl I want to be!
And I couldn't pass up a chance to share this beautiful little chubby face of Brielle's! I STILL can't believe she's ours.




2 comments:
Oh, I remember Abby wearing the sweater on Brielle! Makes me want a little girl again. Go McKenna! She rocks.
Michele,
Congratulation to McKenna!!! She's quite the girl in everyway! Brielle has certainly changed from a baby to a little girl. She is such a happy child. I can see why she is so enjoyed by your entire family.
Post a Comment