





My dad is the sweetest man. I love him so much. It fills my heart to see my kids feeling the same love for him. In the few days that he was here, he sat through more soccer games than I can remember, endured more of my cooking than anyone not used to it should, played catch with Garner until Garner's arm got sore, impressed the Elder's so much with his wit that when they got transferred they asked me to say "hello" to Brother Douglas for them, and made me cry when it was time for him to leave. I miss you, Dad. I have since the day you and Mom dropped Brian and I at our first little home in Logan and drove away.
2 comments:
Michele, that was a really sweet post. Isn't Dad just the greatest?! He looks SO good too. I'm jealous that he got to see you guys. But isn't that neat that he can do that...go all over the country. We are pretty darn lucky.
Very sweet post Micheley. I'm so glad he got to be with you and your family.
Post a Comment