How lucky we are to be able to visit this crazy place whenever we want and then return home to peace and quiet! It's become another tradition of ours to go see the "lights" of NYC. Kind of like how we used to go see the lights at Temple Square. There's a bit of a difference, I know, but being a family out in the cold seeing the same decorations and lights as last year? Who wouldn't want to create a tradition? This year, we were with the Randalls and the fun factor was higher than usual! I wish everyone could just smell the roasting nuts in NY. I don't think I'll ever forget that wonderful smell.











5 comments:
so jealous.
The smell of roasting nuts? Sorry... I couldn't resist.
You guys are so lucky to live so close to the city!! You're kids will love those memories. It looks as cold there as it is here, but looks like you are more prepared with warm clothes!
I'm so jealous, too! I've never been to New York at Christmas time. The Randall family looks like such a great family. So glad you are making traditions!
I am so jealous. I LOVE NEW YORK and miss being able to visit like I used to. The smell of the roasting nuts, even though it sounds funny can never be forgotten. I will always remember that smell. I hope to take a trip with the whole family sooner then later.
Post a Comment