January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the best things about living in NY has been the missionaries, especially these missionaries. Having them in our home for dinner and lessons almost always turns into music and stories and laughter. I'm so grateful for their examples and friendship. They actually remembered my birthday and brought me a CAKE!

5 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

Hope you had a great bday sweet michelle!!!!!

Heather Williams said...

MIchele, that's awesome your family is so close with the missionaries. I'm sure it's hard for them to get transfered and leave you guys. I"m sure you take such good care of them. Oh, and I really hope you scarffed down a piece of that delicious cake:)

Congrats on Jaden and Mckenna on their awards night!

heath

Laura Copeland said...

Two of the sweetest girls I know born on the same day--you and Alison! Happy Belated Birthday, Michele. We love you lots!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Laura is right, two of the most special girls were born on November 6--you and alison!

P.S. I love your new blog design!

Jennifer Anderson said...

MIchele-
I know I'm really bad and late at sending bday gifts, but one day something special will come!
love ya!