January 19, 2010

Christmas is FINALLY here! FINALLY!

I'm talking FINALLY here to this blog. There really aren't words deep enough to express some emotions, especially when many different emotions are involved. I'll just share a few pictures of our Christmas morning and hope that these sweet faces can do the talking for me. I will say this, though. I am so grateful. So in love, too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Michele, I so wished I could have been there with your fam on Christmas because of everyone's excitement for things. Really though, you have a lot of energy in your family, and I love it! That's so fun that you and Jen get to do Thanksgiving every year and what fun pictures she gets. And you captured some GREAT pics of your family on Christmas.

Thanks for sharing.

heath

Kali said...

Michele, I hope you don't mind i've been peeking into your blog and your life without you knowing! I so love everything you have to say and your sweet family. You have always been such a great example to me. Me and my sisters are always commenting on how, "we really like Michele". I think you are such a great mother and it sure shows in your awesome children. So thanks for being someone that I can look at and inspire me to be more like you.
Kali

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Those were great moments to capture! I wish I could have been there, too!

Ang said...

The pictures really do say a lot. It's so sweet how much your kids love each other.