The Kehoe family MADE Cole's birthday. It meant a lot to him that they came! And Aunt Camille. She makes the BEST birthday cakes EVER!
October 25, 2011
Happy Birthday Coley!
Cole turned 11 on July 25th. (That's how behind I am!) I LOVE this sweet boy. He's got such a good, pure heart. I don't think he's ever told a lie. That's something to be proud of. Cole is also the best big brother I've ever seen. He takes such great care of Garner. I hear him helping Garner put together a matching outfit for school each morning. When it was picture day, he did his hair for him. He runs basketball drills with Garner and helps him tie his shoes in double knots. He asks the bus driver to wait for Garner when he's running a little behind. He reminds him to read and to pray. I hope when Garner is older that he realizes that much of who he is is because of his big brother, Cole. They are best friends. I'm so proud of you, Cole. I have no doubt that you will accomplish your goals and dreams. Thank you for the great love you give. I hope you never leave home without a kiss and a hug from your mom. It means a lot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Happy birthday to Cole. Looks like he had a memorable birthday. I love seeing your mother in most of your special occasion photos. It is almost like she lives next door because she is so determined to be with her kids and grand kids no matter if you are on the east coast.
Your children are growing up with such good people in their lives, especially their mother and father. You and Brian are such great parents and such a blessing in their lives.
What a perfect age--11! Cole has always seemed like a perfect "middle child" I'm sure he loves having his birthday in the summer where everyone can celebrate together! What a darling boy!
Cole is such a special young man! I can't believe he is 11 years old already. It's been so much fun to have his birthday in the summer when you are here in Utah so that we can celebrate with him. Cole, we surely do love you!
Post a Comment