October 27, 2011

EFY and Sweet Friends

This will be my last Utah post. Too many, I know, but it's probably our favorite month of the entire year! Jaden and McKenna attended EFY with their best friends of 12 years now. I'm grateful for EFY. It's worth every penny. And we got to see some very dear friends throughout the month. We've been so blessed to know these sweet people. Goodbye, Utah. Hello, New York.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Adcock family. We love them and hope some of our kids end up marrying theirs!
Photobucket
My beautiful Garner cousins. Beautiful inside and out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brian's sweet cousin and his family, the Lants. So kind and generous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The beautiful Clarke family. So good to us. Couldn't be better people than this.
Photobucket
And the Christensens. Roomed with Amy in college and grew up in the same ward as Cord. Love this family so much.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sweet Rigby cousins and aunts. Somehow, I know these girls will always be there for me, no matter what. I love them dearly.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Those pictures of the kids at EFY take me back to the summer I counseled! I would have loved to be Jaden/McKenna's counselor. McKenna's smile makes me smile every.single.time. It's always fun to see what olds friends you meet up with every summer. Awesome that you all still keep in touch!

Beverly said...

It is touching to see JJaden and Mckenna close and enjoying EFY together. They certainly are doing rewarding good things. You are such a good mother to your children. How neat also that you could be with both the Garner and Rigby cousins and families. You certainly packed lots in to your stay in Utah.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

You were able to see so many of your friends and family this summer. That's great that you take the time and effort to catch up with them, and that you make all of us feel so very important.