October 4, 2011

Part Two: THE RACE

Hillary had the great idea that we should start the Garner Reunion off with a 10K. So we did! Some of us, anyway. Next year, I think EVERYONE should run or walk. It was that much fun. I was wondering why we had so many pictures of race day when I realized that the person taking the pics was Brian. NEXT year, however, the Garner family will have to hire a photographer because I'm pretty sure Brian is dying to run a 10K.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


3 comments:

Beverly said...

What a fun thing to do together and very impressive to see the Garners running across the finish line. Tell your husband he did a great job with all the action shots. I am sure you will remember this event for a long time.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

It's always fun to see a family doing something together they all love, and for the Lake family running is that passion. It was great seeing other members of our family involved also. Great memories of the summer!!!

Laura Copeland said...

Wow--that is so impressive that so many wanted to run let alone actually finished the race! I'll bet even more will do it next year seeing that you all had such smiles as you ran! Great family togetherness idea, Hillary!