Can I just tell my brother, Tom, how grand he makes life? Little things become great adventures. Like the tree swing over the pond. I know how this will be remembered in the minds of my little boys. He is really wonderful. He even took ME for a mountain bike ride. I haven't been on a mountain bike since BEFORE I started having children and haven't been that scared/happy/out-of-my-league since the last time I gave birth! The off-white shirt I was wearing is now a wonderful shade of brown, even after many washings. But I LOVE it because if reminds me of the few hours I got Tom all to myself. (And the tree stump.) He's my favorite brother. Always has been.
Tom really does know how to make life fun and exciting. Also, the great thing about him is that he just doesn't think of just "Tom" but how he can help others experience what he loves to do outdoors/indoors, etc.
Very true about Tom. He has always been such an action-packed guy that everyone enjoys handing with. These photos are priceless, especially the rope swing. Kids don't get to do that very often. I loved your two young ones asleep together in the boat. Sun-kissed cheeks and contented looks tell the story. Great post.
3 comments:
Tom really does know how to make life fun and exciting. Also, the great thing about him is that he just doesn't think of just "Tom" but how he can help others experience what he loves to do outdoors/indoors, etc.
Very true about Tom. He has always been such an action-packed guy that everyone enjoys handing with. These photos are priceless, especially the rope swing. Kids don't get to do that very often. I loved your two young ones asleep together in the boat. Sun-kissed cheeks and contented looks tell the story. Great post.
I loved this post, too! Just kids have fun which didn't cost an arm and a leg. Innovative minds, right? And Tom is number one at that, isn't he?!
Post a Comment