October 1, 2011

Garner Family Reunion: Part One

I'm thinking that there are probably going to be a lot of "Parts" to this Garner Family Reunion Post. Do you want to know how many times I've heard, "That was the best summer EVER!" from one of my kids? I'm so grateful for such memories as these. I'm so happy that we get to keep our memories. And I'm even more glad that these sweet kids are hopefully growing up with "the best memories EVER." Because I adore them. Here they are soaking up a day at Lagoon! How I love to take each child, when they're tall enough, on the old white, wooden roller coaster! This year, it was Little G, who's not so little anymore. We both almost peed our pants, we laughed so hard. I don't think he's ever heard his mother scream like that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How funny is this next picture??? I can't believe the guy never even turned around; Jaden and I were laughing so hard!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That was the best summer ever--especially to have the Lake's with us for the month of July! We're so glad that Brian was able to be with us for our reunion (love that picture of his twin at Lagoon). Here's to what next summer will bring.

Laura Copeland said...

Is there a better place for having fun in Utah than at Lagoon? I have so many fond memories of going there as a child (Yes, it has been there that long!), and then taking our kids there, and now our grandkids. I remember many fun times with the cousins there, too. So glad you all had such a great time together there. Wish we could have been with you, too.