September 27, 2011

Lake Family Reunion '11

Being a Lake, it's great, it's great to be a Lake! I won't tell you the rest of our cheer because we made it up when the kids were little and it embarrasses them now. But I love being a Lake. This is a great family. Even though some were missing, I know that in the end, we'll all be together. Here we are together in Utah; BYU Stadium of Fire, Heather's and Mark's house, and Aunt Calleen's house. Be prepared for LOTS of pictures. I know, I overdo it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ang said...

Sweet post Michele. It would be great to be a Lake although I think it's great to be an Ekins too. Except we really can't come up with cool cheers. The Ekins are a Beacon (of light):) or when Rett turns 12 he can be Deacon Ekins. Or Freakin' Ekins. I better stop - too much fun in this house!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I look at those pictures and think that the Lake Reunion was just the beginning week of your summer stay, and now the summer is all gone and you are back to your busy life again! Where did the summer go? I'm truly grateful that we were able to spend so much time together with you, Brian and the six "Great Lakes."

Laura Copeland said...

I love your new blog family pictures! You color-coded everything so beautifully! This was such a cute post. You can tell how much fun all the cousins have together--plus adults, too. I especially loved the one of Brielle looking up to her cousin. That was adorable!

Beverly said...

Hey, never too many pictures! In my humble opinion, one can never overdue photos of loved ones. Reunions are such special times and mark an occasion of great significance in time. These photos captured so many beautiful moments of sharing and caring. Love seeing the world through your eyes!!

Alison Wilde said...

Michele, you really do have a great family! I remember meeting them at your wedding many years ago. What a blessing, and I LOVED the pictures!!