September 2, 2011

Sweet Baby Channing

When we were in Utah, my amazing sister spent some time photographing baby Channing. He was a little over six months old. I am at a loss for words to describe this angel baby and the deep, deep love that I feel for him. It is a great privilege to wake up with him in the middle of the night, to bathe him, change his diapers, feed him, hold him, carry him on my hip. The love he gives in return for every little thing is HUGE. His eyes, his smile, his, hugs and open mouth kisses are filled with gratitude at his young age. I NEVER want this period in my life to end! All of us under one roof and a baby that makes me feel so loved. Thank you, Jen, for bottling him up for me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Williams said...

He's such a sweet baby, I can tell just by all his sweet pictures. I love that you love to change his diapers, etc...so do I with Jack! I just love this age so much! Jen did a great job as always!

Beverly said...

My goodness, this little Channing has brought joy to you. It is neat to see how much love you have for him. You are really an example of love for family and friends, Michele. It seems you have been that way ever since you were born and it is heart-warming to see you continue to show that gift in all you do.

Alison Wilde said...

Jen is incredible! I absolutely LOVE the one of him in the wire basket! And where did you guys get that awesome bowtie?? Adorable! You are sooo lucky you have a little guy in your home. What a joy!