October 12, 2011

Park CitAy!!

Okay, WAY too many pictures, I know, but this place is amazing! And we were there with some of the greatest people in the WORLD. Mom and Dad rented us a cabin that fit us all AND had a hot tub! Tom took us boating on Jordanelle, Camille planned EVERYTHING (and put little old me with gourmet chef her whenever it was my turn to prepare a meal. Brilliant, huh?) Grandpa got into the hot tub in his underwear with all of the little kids and fed them strawberries. Grandma tried to mime Pamela Anderson. Jaden mooned poor Ashley and Adam in the hot tub after they worked so hard to get all of their kids to bed to have some alone time. Brian fluttered around like Tinker Bell. The kids downed 12 avocados mashed into guacamole in less than 15 minutes. Sabe licked an owl. No wait! That was at the other cabin. I LOVE this family. Seriously love them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

What fun ya'll had at that cabin! But what made it even greater was all being together, right? Jennifer better watch out--you are really getting to be a great photographer and capturing such great pictures! How did all of your family get such artistic ability? I loved the pictures!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Laura is right! You really do a wonderful job behind the camera. I think you got our reunion just about right with your introduction and pictures. Whereas, I downloaded way too many pictures for my blog of Park City. I'm so grateful that the time together worked out so well. Here's to next summer.

Beverly said...

This is really a great collection of photos for sure. Your clarity is brilliant but best of all is that I felt like I was actually there seeing the interaction between you, your siblings and your families. I loved the photo of your dad with the plastic case on his head. I can just bet that he was constantly entertaining everyone with his great sense of timing and his ability to turn any activity into lots of fun.