June 30, 2010

The Cutie Boys (and Brielle)

I really LOVE these little boys! (though Cole has been reminding me lately that he's not a "little boy" anymore). Garner just celebrated his SIXTH birthday! And Coley did a big report on Paul Revere and had to stand like a wax statue while the whole school passed by to see what his class had done. These two are BEST friends. They really are. They rarely have friends over because they have each other. Cole is intense and goal-oriented. He usually makes the plans. Garner is easy going and happy-go-lucky and ultra tough. Seems to be the perfect combination! They're great to include Brielle, whenever I ask them to, and I've even caught them playing dolls with her! That's how wonderful they are. I've called them "Cutie Boys" for years now. I think I might always have to call them that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Cute, cute pictures!!! I'll bet our trip to Boston meant something to Cole since we went to Paul Revere's house, right?!?

Ang said...

Hahaha... love the Paul Revere pic of Cole. Very nice. And such a cute picture of Brielley in her swimsuit. Hope Garner had a fun birthday!