To my Dad, wherever you are, you've been the perfect Dad for me. I've always felt loved and I've always loved. You've taken care of me better than any parent could. You're a good, kind and giving man. I'm lucky to have been born to you and Mom and I'm proud that you're my Dad. I love you so much more than I could ever express. I can't wait to feel your big bear hug in just a few more weeks.
And Brian, just look at the way you're loved! You've figured out how to be their Dad and their Friend. I hope you never change the way you interact with our kids. You always find the humor and calm the storms. You're rock solid and kind and true. I think when we're older, we'll be content just sitting in our rocking chairs, looking at pictures of our kids and laughing at this crazy roller coaster ride we're having! Thank you for taking care of so many and so well. You've had what really matters figured out for a long time now.










2 comments:
Michele, that was awesome! Really, thank you for sharing that.
Sweet Father's Day tribute Micheley. Great pictures... aren't we so lucky to have cameras to capture the bonding moments? ;)
Post a Comment