My sweet mom got us hotel rooms in the City for one night! Then everyone came here, to our home, and we celebrated my mom's birthday and said our goodbyes. I really love my family. Hope they know that.
I know how much Joyce enjoyed her birthday with all those darling grandkids and all of you there! And what fun you guys had at the Today show! You all were really celebrities!
Fun times with the fam. Mom looks so good! I still can't believe she's twice my age. Gives me hope for what I'm going to look like 30 years from now! ;)
That was such a wonderful trip! I'm glad you motivated us to go to the "Today Show." Thanks again for my birthday dinner and cake! I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate than with family!!!
GO MCKENNA! Ryan's like, "it looks like she's married." Ha ha. That's awesome. Very fun picks, I love how Brielle is totally just chattin away on that phone.
You are so lucky you are able to visit with your family so much! I miss that! What a perfect birthday present for your mom to be with your family on her day!
7 comments:
I know how much Joyce enjoyed her birthday with all those darling grandkids and all of you there! And what fun you guys had at the Today show! You all were really celebrities!
Fun times with the fam. Mom looks so good! I still can't believe she's twice my age. Gives me hope for what I'm going to look like 30 years from now! ;)
That was such a wonderful trip! I'm glad you motivated us to go to the "Today Show." Thanks again for my birthday dinner and cake! I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate than with family!!!
dood, what is jaden looking at?! :o) J, you are the best.
GO MCKENNA! Ryan's like, "it looks like she's married." Ha ha. That's awesome. Very fun picks, I love how Brielle is totally just chattin away on that phone.
You are so lucky you are able to visit with your family so much! I miss that! What a perfect birthday present for your mom to be with your family on her day!
So glad you could all be together. Can you believe that your mother is 60 and counting? She looks wonderful!
Post a Comment