June 25, 2010

Soccer 2010

We just finished another soccer season! Here's a few pictures to remember it by. I think Garner looks like a little monkey sitting in the grass playing DS. And Brielle entertained the little boys while they waited for the games to end. It's really fun being the mother of these kids. I feel so grateful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Makes me proud to see my Neis and Nephews taking after me...haha, just kidding. Soccer is a great sport, I loved it and really miss it. They look great out there. What in the world is on Garners wrist though?

heath

Six Girls and One Boy said...

You are doing such a great job with your photography, Michele! I wish I could have seen them play soccer just once this year. They are all such great athletes!!!