Who would have ever guessed?? When we were first married, I just knew that we would run together. Just the two of us, early in the mornings, laughing and planning and talking. I didn't care that Brian had never been a runner before. THEN......we went on this hike together. The Juniper tree hike. You remember, don't you, Bri. That hike was followed by another....Lake Tahoe. Let's just say that my dreams of running together were dashed. Hiking together??? No way in heck. But now, all these years later, we have a family full of runners! What happiness I feel watching them! Who cares about me anymore. This is far better.
This is the face he gives me in every race.
2 comments:
McKenna looks so grown up and beautiful. And Jaden looks all buff and HOT. Sweaty, of course. :) I probably shouldn't be saying that since I'm his aunt.
Oh my Ang! you aren't afraid to say anything are ya;) Michele, I've gotta say I don't wish I was in Mckenna and jaden's position one bit, because I really dislike running...but that's really amazing if they enjoy it. And i'm sure it's a great feeling afterwards and a big accomplishment. I bet it's a great sight to see your kids do what you love doing!
heath
Post a Comment