Laugh all you want because this was REALLY fun! Jaden hauled his big self across the finish line in less than 20 minutes!! McKenna and I stuck together until I couldn't take the lump in my throat while trying to run anymore. Man, was I proud every time I looked at her! Brian and the littles got to know some great Senior Citizens. Really old women LOVE him! Especially when he's pushing a double jogger, I guess.
November 19, 2009
Family 5K
Laugh all you want because this was REALLY fun! Jaden hauled his big self across the finish line in less than 20 minutes!! McKenna and I stuck together until I couldn't take the lump in my throat while trying to run anymore. Man, was I proud every time I looked at her! Brian and the littles got to know some great Senior Citizens. Really old women LOVE him! Especially when he's pushing a double jogger, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are awesome! I'm jealous of how active, in shape and healthy you guys are....always such good examples! Congratulations on the big anniversary...you are a sweet couple!
Fun family bonding! I hear you about the lump in your thought. It's hard to run and try NOT to cry at the same time! It's painful. Mckenna looks so cute on the first day of school and I wouldn't even know Brielle!
I am sooooo impressed!! This is awesome Lake family! This is a great blogpost to motivate me. You guys are great!
Post a Comment