My sweet Grandma Garner was a Leitzel before she married. She was tall and giggley and beautiful. I miss her. Her family had a reunion and I jumped at the chance to go see my lovely cousins and my Grandma's sister who looks just like I remember my Grandma, with lighter coloring. It's an amazing feeling to look around a group of people and to realize that we're family. I'm not alone, not even CLOSE! I'm grateful for that. I LOVE my family. I even have a cousin who looks just like me!
November 6, 2009
Leitzel Reunion
My sweet Grandma Garner was a Leitzel before she married. She was tall and giggley and beautiful. I miss her. Her family had a reunion and I jumped at the chance to go see my lovely cousins and my Grandma's sister who looks just like I remember my Grandma, with lighter coloring. It's an amazing feeling to look around a group of people and to realize that we're family. I'm not alone, not even CLOSE! I'm grateful for that. I LOVE my family. I even have a cousin who looks just like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment