Summer was kind enough to stay with us a little longer this year. I was inside with Brielle one afternnon in September. The kids were supposed to be outside weeding and sweeping the garage. All of a sudden, a huge downpour sounded on the roof. I expected four kids to come crashing through the door, but they never did. And the downpour kept coming! Finally, I went outside to find the sweetest surprise. Laughter and love and beauty. A feeling of gratitude overcame me--for such sweet children, for the gift of being a family, for this beautiful place to live. I'm grateful for my camera, too, because this is what I have to help me remember.
November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH I wish I could have been there to dance in the rain with them! Jaden needs to be on the next Twilight movie! Hunk a hunk!
Ang cracks me up. So yeah, this looks like it was totally fun. Your kids are a lot of fun Michele. GOod post.
heath
Oh you beautiful family, I miss seeing you!! Michele and Brian it is fun to take a sneek peek of your beautiful lives! Happy Holidays to you all!!! Love Aunt Calleen
What fun! Everyone appears to be having a great time in the rain. Andrea is right--Jaden could be part of the wolf pack on the upcoming "New Moon" movie.
Fun pictures! Yes, we do need to catch up! My email is covesandbergs@mail.com and phone # is 801-783-4341. Email or call about what you all have been up to for the past-um-15 years?! Yikes--has it been that long?!
Post a Comment