November 4, 2009

Cousins






I LOVE getting together with my brother and sisters because I LOVE their kids! Take me back twenty years and I never would have imagined what has come to this family. Such beautiful, sweet people. I'm so grateful we're all bound together. And I can't wait to meet those who aren't here yet!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Well put Michele. We really are lucky to have each other. Miss you!

Alison Wilde said...

Michele--
I LOVE cousins too--and am grateful you are mine. I love this time of year because I always get to think of you on our special day. There is not a greater person I would choose to celebrate it with. You're a fabulous person Michele--I just wish we could be together to celebrate.

Lots of love,Alison

Laura Copeland said...

Happy Birthday, Michele! (Well, tomorrow anyway.) Yes, you and Alison have always been close--two special spirits that came the same day that just happened to be cousins!
Love, Aunt Laura