This is how Garner falls asleep every night. He gets his stack of books and his flashlight and loses himself. He reminds me of Jaden as a little boy. I had to take a picture to remember.

Brielle LOVES blueberries. My mom thinks the blue eyes of the three younger ones are a result of all the blueberries they've eaten. I'll never forget how sick I felt when I thought Cole had a black cavity in every single molar at the age of three. When I took him to the dentist, he couldn't figure it out. The black cavities weren't sticky, but no amount of brushing would make them go away. When he discovered that Cole had blueberries for breakfast every morning, he started to chuckle.


The berries in NY are to die for! And, the best part is picking them ourselves: strawberries around Father's Day, blueberries near the Fourth of July, and raspberries after Labor Day. It's all-you-can-eat while you pick and the Lake's take FULL advantage!

No comments:
Post a Comment