I can't imagine life without this precious little girl. I still find myself saying to her, "I can't believe I get to be your mother here." I still can't believe I have another little girl. She has every person in our family completely wrapped around her finger. She brings peace and joy and love. I am so grateful. Grateful beyond any words. Happy Birthday Brielley Girl!
Ahh Brielle is so sweet and beautiful. Really, could she be wearing a cuter outfit, i think not. What a fun 1st birthday. wish hattie and her could have spent it together...some year right?!
She is so adorable! I love that we were able to share her 1st birthday with you all. We sure love your family and hope we see you again sooner than later! xoxo Beebes
3 comments:
Ahh Brielle is so sweet and beautiful. Really, could she be wearing a cuter outfit, i think not. What a fun 1st birthday. wish hattie and her could have spent it together...some year right?!
hope your having a blast with the andersons.
heath
She is so adorable! I love that we were able to share her 1st birthday with you all. We sure love your family and hope we see you again sooner than later!
xoxo
Beebes
The cutest outfit on the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment