November 9, 2009

Just a few more....

Kayla and Garner
Zack and Cole
Brielley girl
THE best friends anyone could ask for
my sweet mom and sisters

I promise, this is just 1/100th of the pictures from Utah! But I had to include them. I'm the biggest sap when it comes to memories. I hang on to them like they're alive and real. I guess they are to me. I always find myself wishing I was a photographer like Jen, but I wonder if I would know when to stop?? Besides, I've decided that you have to have a gift for that. I'm pretty sure I don't have it. I'm still trying to figure out what mine is so that I can bless her life like she's blessed mine!

1 comment:

Ang said...

You bless her life with beautiful faces to photograph! I'm like you though... I wish I had something to give back. Love the picture of all of us at the temple dedication. So glad we were able to do that. Gee, do you think I'm a bit prego in that picture? It doesn't help that I'm wearing bright green either. :)