This was THE most anticipated event of the year. Seriously. Camille is so loved by everyone and the thought of her finding such great happiness was reason to really celebrate! How lucky I am to have been born into this sweet family. I LOVE getting together with them. I LOVE their influence on my kids. I LOVE the memories we ALWAYS make when we're together. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such great people in my life. The family Camille has married into is just darling. I fell in love with her two boys! It was such a beautiful day...
The never-ending airplane day
Oh I just loved this post! So good to see pics of the actual day, thank you for posting! What a great day that was for camille especially and for all of us really! So good to see your amazing family.
Beautiful photos!! I particularly loved your paragraph at the first of this post. It was such a neat tribute to your family and parents. We love your family!
I too can not be more thrilled for Camille! How fabulous that ALL of you were able to be together on such a special day. Camille is seriously one in a million, and what a beautiful family they make together. I sure love the Garner family. You guys just keep getting more and more amazing!!
5 comments:
Oh I just loved this post! So good to see pics of the actual day, thank you for posting! What a great day that was for camille especially and for all of us really! So good to see your amazing family.
ah...i love these pictures! thanks for being there and for what you wrote. i love you! p.s. please move to utah!
thanks for posting! you are always good to have your camera near... i just rely on everyone else! yes, please move to utah... and soon.;)
Beautiful photos!! I particularly loved your paragraph at the first of this post. It was such a neat tribute to your family and parents. We love your family!
I too can not be more thrilled for Camille! How fabulous that ALL of you were able to be together on such a special day. Camille is seriously one in a million, and what a beautiful family they make together. I sure love the Garner family. You guys just keep getting more and more amazing!!
Post a Comment