Since Camille got married right before our Spring Break even started, we decided to spend the next week in Utah with our favorite people! It was fun and crazy and wonderful. I loved getting to know my nieces and nephews better. I loved sleeping under the same roof as my Mom and Dad again. I loved that my boys got to spend time with Uncles who are such great examples. And McKenna got to spend time with the greatest girls I've ever known. Our once-a-year trips to visit family have become some of our greatest memories. I LOVE this family!
This was such a sweet post. Family is tremendously important and I loved how you spoke about being under the same roof as you dad and mother again. I still feel that way when I go home to our Hibbard home. We heard you are thinking of moving back to Boise!! It will be great to see you a little more often. Boise has been part of your past, also. Hope all goes well for the move.
haha, that pic of Jack in his swimmers made me laugh...oh i'm so grateful you guys had my kids while we were gone and knowing they were taken the best care of. Can't wait for more times like this, more as in more than once a year for pete's sake!
You are the greatest at taking candid pictures. What fun pictures of such a wonderful week together as family! We will make memories of being together again in July--can't wait!
3 comments:
This was such a sweet post. Family is tremendously important and I loved how you spoke about being under the same roof as you dad and mother again. I still feel that way when I go home to our Hibbard home. We heard you are thinking of moving back to Boise!! It will be great to see you a little more often. Boise has been part of your past, also. Hope all goes well for the move.
haha, that pic of Jack in his swimmers made me laugh...oh i'm so grateful you guys had my kids while we were gone and knowing they were taken the best care of. Can't wait for more times like this, more as in more than once a year for pete's sake!
You are the greatest at taking candid pictures. What fun pictures of such a wonderful week together as family! We will make memories of being together again in July--can't wait!
Post a Comment