I love this first picture of bunny rabbit Heather. Hope she does, too! Any holiday with family is ten times sweeter. I love my siblings, the people they married and the kids they're raising. It's a beautiful thing. My gratitude is even greater when I think about the older brother whom I love more than I usually remember. I guess if I remembered, life wouldn't be a test any longer.
`
I'm so glad we could all be together to celebrate Easter. Once in a lifetime for sure!!! I love the picture of my oldest and youngest daughters together with their little boys (two months apart) that will probably be best cousins someday!
2 comments:
Sure do appreciate that Michele, sure do! Don't you worry, I'll get back at ya:) That was a good time though wasn't it?!
I'm so glad we could all be together to celebrate Easter. Once in a lifetime for sure!!! I love the picture of my oldest and youngest daughters together with their little boys (two months apart) that will probably be best cousins someday!
Post a Comment