I think I sometimes drive everyone crazy with my camera. Acting like I think I'm a photographer or something. Trust me, I KNOW very well that I'm not. I just have this GREAT desire to capture every memory, every moment. I'm not lying when I say that I totally treasure the pictures Jen has taken for me of my kids, of my family. They're my favorite possessions. So here's just a few from my perspective, or McKenna's. She likes to run off with the camera, too. We're just both Jen wannabes.
Michele, these photos are incredible. I feel like I could have been there! I love the captured moments with family members for example the one where Jaden is dancing with a female relative. Absolutely precious. You are missed. :)
Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures and feelings of Camille's wedding reception. I loved them! Seriously, you Garner kids are all so talented on the creativity side! Don't ever apologize for picture-taking. You are fantastic, and we all love to see memories that we don't get to see in person!
3 comments:
Michele, these photos are incredible. I feel like I could have been there! I love the captured moments with family members for example the one where Jaden is dancing with a female relative. Absolutely precious. You are missed. :)
More pictures of such a fun, memorable night with our entire family dancing the night away!
Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures and feelings of Camille's wedding reception. I loved them! Seriously, you Garner kids are all so talented on the creativity side! Don't ever apologize for picture-taking. You are fantastic, and we all love to see memories that we don't get to see in person!
Post a Comment