May 18, 2012
Happy Birthday Grandma Garner!
To say that Grandma Garner is adored is an understatement. Cole and Garner are going to DIE when they see this. I resurrected this little gem for my mom (and for me). I've had some great laughs reliving this day in time. I hope you know, Mom, how well you've done your job, how beautifully you've lived your life so far. You are loved by so many. We are all thinking of you and the sweet mother who raised you (and me). Happy, happy birthday. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This was absolutely hysterical! I loved it! Seriously, those two could put on a show anywhere! Cole is a great rapper! That is difficult to get the beat and all the words, too! Adorable!
I have watched this video two or three times now and have just laughed myself to tears! It finally dawned on me that this was made three years ago for my 60th birthday when Garner was only five and Cole eight. Tell those boys that this video was one of my top choices for birthday presents.
Post a Comment