I remember after Heather was married feeling sad that we'd probably not have another Garner reception. How lucky we all were that Camille would gather us all together one more time! Wow, was it a blast. Other than the fact that Brian had a fever and a cough and a headache AND a wife who wouldn't take care of him, it was perfect. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my family? Seriously, how lucky am I? I'm putting one of my favorite pictures first. Isn't my Dad the cutest man you ever saw? I love this memory. For all of these memories, I am deeply grateful. Just for the record, Jen took all of these beautiful pictures. Not me. In my dreams!
1 comment:
Your family is so beautiful.... sheesh... could you take just ONE bad picture???? Possibly? :)
Love you all... hope to talk SOON!!! :)
Post a Comment