June 17, 2011

Best Memorial Day EVER

I met Stacey Beebe WAY back when I was a junior at Utah State University. She and I had the same major and had a lot of classes together. PLUS, she was the nicest person I'd met in Logan. She has the best laugh, too. And now her daughter has the same laugh! Stacey and James lived in a studio apartment just a few blocks down from our attic apartment. They used to let me use their computer when it was too late to go up to the computer lab. When Jaden was born, she helped me. When I missed class, she took notes for me, helped me study, let me come over to type papers late at night. I have a picture with her on graduation day, not just because she had become one of my dearest friends, but also because she helped me get to that day. I love Stacey.

Now, all these years later, they live in Pennsylvania and have six amazing and beautiful children! Our kids LOVE each other. Once again, the Beebes are helping the Lakes. They are dear, dear friends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ang said...

Michele, I think that's so cool that you've kept in close touch with her. Crazy that you both have six kids. You're so good to keep in touch with dear friends. Looks like a fun pool you were swimming at. THREE more weeks! So excited. :)

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Stacey has darling kids; they all look so happy. I'm grateful that you have continued that friendship and have someone close back East.

Beebeblog said...

Michele! LOVE the post! but HATE the fat pic of me! You were supposed to keep my fatness out of the blog photos! :) oh well... I'm happy and fat. :) That was truly the best Memorial Day ever! My kids love yours too and we can't wait to do it again! Thanks for posting pics!

Beebeblog said...

And.... If I may... College was awesome with you too! Thanks for all the nice words! I feel the same. :) I'm so glad we're still friends! :)