June 25, 2011

Summer's Coming!

My kids go to school until almost the end of June. I'm getting used to it, but I think it's wrong! Summer should start June 1, don't you think? It's been a crazy, crazy month. Actually, I should say that about this entire year. Brian and I are becoming pretty good at managing total chaos. I'm almost sure it's probably really good for me. Someday, it's going to be quiet and organized and I know I'll long to have these days back. So I'm okay with it. I'm even grateful. I have so many end of year activities to post about, but couldn't forget an almost peaceful summer day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ang said...

Love the last pic of Brielley in the wagon with her baby! Two weeks!!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

It takes total chaos to appreciate a peaceful summer day! Can't wait to see all of you.

Laurie Freeman said...

hey i remember that day! glad your cute family could come be with us!