This is one sweet boy. It breaks my heart to see him growing up so darn fast. But I love who he's becoming. He has remained gentle and kind and loving. I can always rely on him for great, big hugs and wonderful conversation. He is truly funny. The other day, Jaden had lied to Cole about something. The little boys were talking about what a liar Jaden is sometimes. Then Garner said, "Yeah, he probably really DOES like peanut butter." Jaden hasn't liked peanut butter since he was two. It made me laugh. I'm so grateful that I get to be his mother here. He has made the past seven years the best of my life. I love you so much, little G.







4 comments:
Holy cow I can't believe he's seven! Wowzers... tell him Happy Birthday from all of us. Love you guys!
Seven??!! Holy cow! I've known you guys a long time! He's so cute!
Garner is one special seven-year-old boy for sure! I am so grateful that he had such a fun party with his friends and with his family. Tell him that Grandma Garner is so excited to see him in less than one month!!!
Ever since Garner was born, I thought he was special. There is something about his eyes and his smile that endear him. It made me happy to hear that he is kind and gentle to go along with his sweet face. Tell him happy birthday from the Boyles!!
Post a Comment