Jaden and Mckenna are privileged to be a part of Washingtonville's wonderful running program all year long. I admire their willingness and dedication (even you, Jaden!) and I'm so grateful for amazing coaches and track friends who keep them going through ALL kinds of weather. I even admire myself for the thousands of stinky, sweaty running clothes, socks and shoes that I have managed to launder! I think it's safe to say that running has become pretty important to our family. Cole just finished an eight week running club for boys at his elementary school. McKenna and I got to run with him in a 5K a few weekends ago. He ran so well it made me cry. And McKenna did it again. She came home with another trophy. This time she placed 3rd for ALL females. It's a sweet, humble feeling to see these kids setting goals and working towards them.
Awesome shots Michele. Your kids are naturals like their mama! Speaking of mama (of SIX mind you) you're looking so good! You're great to run along with them, instead of just cheering them on along the sideline. But you do that too... so you're just awesome. :)
michele- i just came across the deodorant recipe and so i'm telling it to you before i forget! 5-6 T of coconut oil 1/4 C of baking soda 1/4 c of cornstarch
This is so impressive that your family loves to run! What a great sport (exercise or whatever you want to call it) because they can enjoy it all their life! Besides, it's such a healthy thing to do! Way to go to all of your family!
4 comments:
Awesome shots Michele. Your kids are naturals like their mama! Speaking of mama (of SIX mind you) you're looking so good! You're great to run along with them, instead of just cheering them on along the sideline. But you do that too... so you're just awesome. :)
Every family needs something they can do together, and what better thing than to run together!!! Way to go Lake Family!
I hear running gets addictive, but I've never experienced that feeling, so I'm in awe of anyone that runs even one mile.
michele-
i just came across the deodorant recipe and so i'm telling it to you before i forget!
5-6 T of coconut oil
1/4 C of baking soda
1/4 c of cornstarch
This is so impressive that your family loves to run! What a great sport (exercise or whatever you want to call it) because they can enjoy it all their life! Besides, it's such a healthy thing to do! Way to go to all of your family!
Post a Comment