McKenna grew up.
She used to promise me that she'd stay my little girl.
It's okay, though, because I really like who she grew up to be.
My heart fills with emotion when I see pictures of her when she was little.
But these pictures fill my heart with emotion, too.
I love you dearly, Miss McKenna.





5 comments:
Wow, what a knock-out beauty McKenna is!!! You are right, she grew up, and I like who she grew up to be, also. Way to go, McKenna, to be modest and the most beautiful girl in your group!
I second the modesty... way to go Kens! She looks so beautiful! Can't wait to hang out with that girl this summer! Love her.
What a truly beautiful young lady McKenna is--and I'm saying that on the outside as well as the inside. You and Brian can be so proud to have raised such a wonderful daughter.
McKenna looked gorgeous!!!! Hope she had a great time :)
Wow, wow, wow, what a sweet, beautiful girl McKenna is. So glad she enjoyed her 8th grade formal. Also, you really do a nice job with your photos, Michele. These pictures will always be special to her.
Post a Comment