Having Brian to ourselves for a WEEK was probably the highlight of the whole holiday. He is so adored by everyone. We all wanted to cry when it was time to go back to work and to school. But what sweet memories we are left with. And gratitude. So much gratitude.
















4 comments:
Isn't it great seeing all of the expressions on your kids' faces as they react on Christmas?! They really do make Christmas special, don't they?! I can't believe your little one is now a year old. I love how all of your family loves each other so much and helps out so much with the little ones. That's some great parenting!
LOVE your snowman pancakes! I need to try those out....you are such a fun mom!! It amazes me to see beautiful McKenna all grown up. You and she could be twins. What a darling girl she is, truly!
How neat it was for you to have a baby boy right around Christmastime. What a special experience I'm sure it was. And love the pancakes! Very fun idea... I'll have to do that with my kids even though they've never actually seen a real snowman! How sad is that?! Love you all.
So fun to see your family on Christmas Day. Hopefully in years to come Dad and I will be able to spend Christmas with you and your family! I, too, loved the snowman pancakes! Great idea!!!
Post a Comment