I'm so grateful for good friends. It's especially a blessing when you don't live anywhere near family. I recognize now, more than ever, the need for good influences and examples in the form of a friend. Thank you, Beebes, for being exactly those things.
I always love to see the beautiful photos of your family activities. Seems like I have missed seeing some of them and I had a few minutes this morning to catch up. I always get the feeling that your family is doing well and that they are united in every activity that any one of them participates in. They support each other and have your support. Kudos for teaching your family to be united in all things!!
Seriously, Michele, you should be a photographer for a family magazine. You just know how to catch the greatest expressions from children just doing things kids do! I love it! I especially loved the picture of your little girl in her darling sweater dress and then I scrolled down and saw the shoes. I laughed so hard! It was great!
2 comments:
I always love to see the beautiful photos of your family activities. Seems like I have missed seeing some of them and I had a few minutes this morning to catch up. I always get the feeling that your family is doing well and that they are united in every activity that any one of them participates in. They support each other and have your support. Kudos for teaching your family to be united in all things!!
Seriously, Michele, you should be a photographer for a family magazine. You just know how to catch the greatest expressions from children just doing things kids do! I love it! I especially loved the picture of your little girl in her darling sweater dress and then I scrolled down and saw the shoes. I laughed so hard! It was great!
Post a Comment