Every Fall, my sweet sister takes our family pictures. She has given us our greatest material treasures. Just the other day, I was changing the pictures in some frames and I was transported back to the time when Garner was Channing's age and my heart just filled with gratitude for the gift she has given me. I tell her all the time that I picture myself an old lady with a book of photographs held to my heart. I know that we take these precious people and memories with us, but I can't help feeling like the time I have with them is falling through my fingers like sand. The tighter I hold on, the faster they go. I don't know if anyone has more photo albums than we do. But they're all I really care about, materially. I love you, Jen. Thank you for giving me something to hold on to. And thank you for taking the time and making the effort year after year, for our family. I thought I'd post a few of my MOST favorites, because they're ALL my favorites.
These really are priceless. Jen is amazing. I wish I had her closer, so I could seek her talent!! My most favorite picture is the first one with Jaden tossing Channing.....that smile is sooooo sweet!! What precious memories. BEAUTIFUL kids, WOW!!!
Never underestimate Jennifer's taste in photo shoot locations!! I remember that Sunday evening when we all set out for your family's photo shoot. Because we didn't have enough daylight left to drive a few miles further to Harper's Ferry, Jennifer stopped at the train tracks. I thought, "Oh, no. Why in the world does Jennifer think this will be a good location?!" But, she proved me totally wrong and look at the outcome. (Of course, it helps tremendously that your family is so photogenic!)
I agree. These photos are just priceless! Jennifer surely does know how to get the most out of a photoshoot--wherever she does it! You have such a beautiful family. They all look like they love each other so much. That's what comes through all of the pictures so strongly to me!
I agree with all that has been said about these priceless photos of your sweet, sweet family!! You have always been one of the kindest people I know, Michele, and your kids seem to have picked up on being kind and good to each other. Just as Laura said, the love comes through each picture taken by your talented sister, Jen. Tell her she did an absolutely beautiful job with your beautiful family.
4 comments:
These really are priceless. Jen is amazing. I wish I had her closer, so I could seek her talent!! My most favorite picture is the first one with Jaden tossing Channing.....that smile is sooooo sweet!! What precious memories. BEAUTIFUL kids, WOW!!!
Never underestimate Jennifer's taste in photo shoot locations!! I remember that Sunday evening when we all set out for your family's photo shoot. Because we didn't have enough daylight left to drive a few miles further to Harper's Ferry, Jennifer stopped at the train tracks. I thought, "Oh, no. Why in the world does Jennifer think this will be a good location?!" But, she proved me totally wrong and look at the outcome. (Of course, it helps tremendously that your family is so photogenic!)
I agree. These photos are just priceless! Jennifer surely does know how to get the most out of a photoshoot--wherever she does it! You have such a beautiful family. They all look like they love each other so much. That's what comes through all of the pictures so strongly to me!
I agree with all that has been said about these priceless photos of your sweet, sweet family!! You have always been one of the kindest people I know, Michele, and your kids seem to have picked up on being kind and good to each other. Just as Laura said, the love comes through each picture taken by your talented sister, Jen. Tell her she did an absolutely beautiful job with your beautiful family.
Post a Comment