January 11, 2012

From us.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

Love the Christmas card! So cute of everyone and really shows each of their personalities!

Heather Williams said...

What a fantastic picture, I mean really...could you all be any more adorable? Seriously, thank you for sending us one, it's hanging up right on our hall tree for all to see. Looks like you had a great Christmas too. It was so good to chat the other day. Love you.

Alison Wilde said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! What a perfect family photo. Thanks for posting this Michele. Unfortunately all our Christmas cards got thrown away at John's office before we were able to open them! Can you believe that! It makes seeing yours even more sweet!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I especially love your picture this year because I was able to be there personally when Jennifer took the photo! Beautiful, beautiful family and such wonderful parents.