We ran in the muddiest, happiest race of the year on Thanksgiving morning. I love these kids. And Brian, our photographer, of course! Thanksgiving Dinner was wonderful, thanks to our sweet friends, the Tousleys. When it was decided that we'd stay in NY for the holiday, I honestly saw panic in Brian's eyes. "How in the heck is Michele going to cook a turkey?" My thoughts EXACTLY. Maybe the Tousleys knew this about me. Maybe they received a very strong prompting? Not sure, but very grateful. They make us laugh and treat us so well. We are lucky to have friends like them. I have to say that I dearly missed the Anderson family. And the Garner family. I always get so emotional this time of year, missing my "growing up" family. I celebrated over 20 Thanksgivings and Christmases with them! I lived half of my life with them. They are my dearest friends. I thank Him every single day for the gift of them. And these sweet faces. Never imagined loving so many so immensely.

Also, the boys finished up their soccer season. It ended up lasting until the week before Thanksgiving because of the massive rain that we've had. Love watching these two best friends and their little sidekick, Brielle.

And one more thing: Cole started drum lessons and is LOVING it. Anyone surprised???
3 comments:
what fun pics--I had no idea that Cole started drum lessons! COOL!
Where did Jaden get that hat? Hilarious, but appropriate for the race, right?!? That is so great that Cole is taking drum lessons. Your children are just active kids, and that is the way it should be.
I'm with your mom.......where can I get Jaden's hat? That is AWESOME!!! I'd run the race just to get my hands on that hat (: And....you cooking turkey is about as likely as ME! I was asked if I could cook one this year and I usually naturally say yes to everything. This time I said absolutely NOT! Looks like you and I missed out on those lessons from the Rigby gang!! Glad all is well at the Lake house! Hugs!!!!
Post a Comment