I know it's December, but I had to post my little nerds and cowboy and bumblebee and Green Lantern (she didn't even know who that was). Besides, I've given in to the fact that I'll probably always be a little behind! Halloween was a little scary around here. We had one of the worst snowstorms EVER, were without power for 4 LONG days, and without water. It totally stunk. I slept in our bed with the three little ones, trying to keep them warm. Brian and Cole snuggled up together in McKenna's bed and Yes, Jaden and McKenna even cuddled up to try to stay warm. We were so grateful for friends with power who let us shower. And I'm so grateful, every single day, for happy, positive kids and husband. Brian, especially, makes life easier and happier just by being present.
5 comments:
love all the pics----soo cute!
Can't believe that snow! Makes me want some:) Channing is so cute in his cowbow get up. Love those nerds and super hero too. Brielle sure loves her little brother.
Such cute costumes!!! All your kids are so dang cute! I love little Channing's toothy and Mckenna is getting so grown up and beautiful!
Really don't know what else to add but so. dang. cute!!:)
I don't care if you are a little behind--all of those costumes were just darling, especially Channing in his cowboy outfit.
Post a Comment