A few weeks ago, our ward had its Primary Program. Because our numbers are small, our two boys had a few different lines. Garner sat/stood right up front. He wore a sweater that day, trying to look a little nicer than usual. It reminded me of the day he came down for school pictures with half the bottle of gel in his hair. We still laugh at those pictures! Sadly, for the sweater, there was a loose thread. And the loose thread provided Garner with all the entertainment that he needed to get through an entire Sacrament Meeting. No amount of facial gestures from me made him stop pulling the thread. Soon the whole sleeve was flapping like a bird wing when they sang. McKenna was laughing so hard that she had to get up and leave. Her laugh is really loud and obnoxious. But we love her anyway. I just wanted to remember the look of puzzlement on Garner's face when his whole sleeve came unraveled. And I never want to forget the little blueberry face that smiles up at me every morning after breakfast. Or the peaceful face of sleep. Nor do I ever want this precious little Brielle to ever grow so old that she doesn't like me anymore. I love where I'm at in life. So much.
That is hilarious about Garner unraveling his sweater! Don't throw it away. Save the yarn and I will fix if for him. Darling pictures of Channing, too.
Totally busting up right now!! That is seriously hilarious! Our primary program was a couple weeks ago, and Preston started break dancing on the stage with "Scripture Power." I was trying to get him to stop too, and he stopped dancing/singing and looked straight at me with his hands in the air and yelled "What Mom?"
This is so funny! Between Garner and Preston, I'm sure your kids keep things interesting at Primary programs. I would have loved to have been there at both!
4 comments:
That is hilarious about Garner unraveling his sweater! Don't throw it away. Save the yarn and I will fix if for him. Darling pictures of Channing, too.
Totally busting up right now!! That is seriously hilarious! Our primary program was a couple weeks ago, and Preston started break dancing on the stage with "Scripture Power." I was trying to get him to stop too, and he stopped dancing/singing and looked straight at me with his hands in the air and yelled "What Mom?"
Oh good laugh! So funny. I love that McKenna couldn't control herself. Sweet picture of Channing sleeping.
This is so funny! Between Garner and Preston, I'm sure your kids keep things interesting at Primary programs. I would have loved to have been there at both!
Post a Comment