November 30, 2011

12 Kids at a Pumpkin Patch in PA

Stacey and I get our kids together as often as our busy schedules allow. We LOVE this sweet family. Our kids act like siblings, not friends. It's a beautiful thing. I'm really grateful for their friendship and for the examples that they are to our family. Everything is more fun when the Beebes are with us. And Stacey can turn a bad day into something wonderful with just her laugh. You should hear it. It got me through my senior year of college and it's getting me through the teenage years.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

The Beebe's look like such a fun family and the kids are such good-looking kids! The sunset was amazing in the pictures you took. Good job with the pictures, Michele!

Ang said...

Very cool that you both have six kids and that you live so close to each other. Fun memories. I love the way Channing is looking at the pumpkin!