May 31, 2011

Sweet Baby Channing

I LOVE this little boy.
He nestles into my neck and holds on like a baby monkey when I hold him.
He looks up every few seconds, makes eye contact, and then breaks into such a grin that he loses eye contact and has to go back to nestling for a little while.
Brielle and Garner can make him laugh just by laughing.
He runs his sweet little chubby hand up and down my arm when I feed him.
Everyone calls him "Channy Man".
His hands and feet are always sweaty.
He's got a patch of hair in the front that is long enough to mohawk.
I can't believe that I get to be his mother here.
The love he's given us in 5 short months is more than one heart could hold in a lifetime.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Of course, sweet little Brielle is always there.
Picking his boogers, changing his diapers, smothering him with kisses.
He is so loved.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, channing is cute and all....but! brielle has me. she looks so much like you did when you were little....her personality does it for me though. she is the boss, commanding orders and not letting anyone know that she isn't there. yes, she will always be a little hobbit to me. can't wait to hang with her in a few weeks...hallelujah, i need some sister time.

Jennifer Anderson said...

what a cutite----way to go with the photo shoot, Michele!

Ang said...

Awesome job with the photos Michele. He is adorable and yes, so is Brielle. What a kid with quite the personality! I loved getting to know her more in Virginia.

Michelle said...

soooo cute! wish I was there to see them!!

Laura Copeland said...

Those pictures are so adorable! You are getting great with the camera, too! That is a lot of talent in the Garner family to be able to capture such special moments like you all do!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Channing truly is a gift from heaven! He is so blessed to have you as a mother and Brielle as a sister and Garner as a brother and on and on. Great pictures, Michele!!!