May 11, 2011

Spring Happenings at our House....

I'm rewinding just a little bit. We celebrated Easter a weekend early, knowing that I'd be in Utah and Idaho. And we always celebrate conference weekend! Who doesn't love a little break and church in P.J.'s? This year, Brian gave the girls a room makeover in between sessions. We copied Olivia's fun colors. I hope she doesn't mind! I love giving gifts to the kids on Easter. They're always so appreciative. It's just such a special time of year. The sun just brings so much beauty and life and hope. It seems to come, just in the nick of time. Sort of like the other Son. I'm so grateful for His gift to us. It makes me want to be a little more appreciative.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Alison Wilde said...

I LOVE that picture of Brielle in her Easter dress and the hip pose! I'm still cheasing it!! Will I get to see you this summer??

Ang said...

The girl's room turned out awesome! I didn't know they were sharing a room. The last pic of Brielley is so stinkin' cute!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Michele, you are doing such a great job with your camera! Your kids all look so happy. It's good to see all of the things happening at your household--Garner's lost tooth, McKenna's room and Easter. I especially loved the first picture of Channing, all of the darling pictures of Brielle (she just gets cuter and cuter) and of the fun the kids are having dog piling, especially with Brian.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love that little Brielley...she is my little hobbit. I love that she is sassy and confident and makes sure no one forgets she is around.
And their room looks awesome!

Beverly said...

What a great post. Easter looked like such fun for your family. The photo of the kids piling on their dad was such fun. I also love the cute smile on your little girl showing how pleased she was to show all her precious eggs in her basket. She reminds me of your mother when she was little and appears to have Joyce's teasy little personality. Great photos for the kids to remember their Eater.

Beverly said...

Sorry, I meant Easter. Love, Bev