



Channing's blessing day was a tender day for me. I can't believe he's already 4 months. He didn't fit in the little white outfit I had planned on him wearing. So.... I came up with this little seersucker suit that my friend gave him! He looked like a little old man. And he was an angel. Sometimes I see him smiling and cooing, even when I think he's the only person in the room. Our sweet neighbors and friends showed up at church that day. Later, they brought him an amazing cake, all hand-made by my sweet friend. I can't imagine the hours it must have taken. Here is our first attempt at a family picture with all of us. Almost all of us, as Garner frequently reminds me.





5 comments:
what a special day for a special little boy!
i loved that cake--how sweet of her!
So Garner wants another sibling?
I'm so glad that Beverly could be there for Channing's blessing! He looked so cute in his little suit. I'm grateful that we could see him two weeks ago at Val's funeral. That cake was amazing!
Little Channing looked so adorable in his little suit. And what a great time you all had with Brian's mom being there. I remember how sweet I thought she was how many years ago at your wedding. The years have made her even more special, right?
He really is the sweetest little boy. And so dang cute in that outfit! How nice of Beverly to make it out for the blessing. Also love the cake - very cute!
Such a special day for your family, and to have your sweet mother-in-law with you. Besides having a nice name (Beverly), I especially appreciated what you said about her. To appreciate parents and give them respect and love is such a defining characteristic of a strong family chain. Besides loving these new beautiful little spirits that come into our lives, it is sweet to see the love you gave to Brian's sweet mother.
Post a Comment