January 27, 2009

Snow Day!



We all think it's pretty funny how often school gets cancelled here in the Northeast!  But, Oh Well!!  We'll take a snow day any day, as long as it doesn't prolong the school year any longer than it already is!  Jaden babysat Brielle so that I could go sledding with these fun kids.  Best snow day EVER!

4 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

Fun! Wish we were there to play with you! and ahhh...I want to meet Brielle! What a little munchkin!

Kris said...

What wonderful snow pictures! I want to have a snow day! Unfortunately they are far and few between here in Utah. We should have them more often, but it sure is rare for them to call one!

Sharon said...

How fun! I just found you via E. Bailey's blog... your family is as gorgeous as ever and the kids are so grown up. You look fantastic.

amysue said...

glad I caught up with your blog, cute kids!!!